Brown Gold 100% Brazilian CoffeeBrazil is by far, the largest coffee producer in the world, so naturally they know their stuff. Beans, particularly in the fine coffee regions of Mogiana and Cerrado (where Brown Gold beans come from) are grown in extraordinarily rich and fertile soil, then sun-dried with the highest level of care, attention and love that their coffee producers are known for. Coffee is so much a part of the Brazilian culture and is celebrated so widely, they even have a coffee-scented postage stamp to promote it.Dark, Bittersweet, ComplexBrazilian is Brown Gold’s darkest roast delivering a robust and intense flavor that finishes with a bittersweet and complex body. No compromise.RealCupDemand real taste every time you brew.RealCup delivers perfect taste in every cup. Its special brewing process is both art and science, making sure each sip brings out the unique flavor notes and body of your favorite blends.
- Finally a coffee where each sip is packed full of flavor
- Features a medium roast with hints of caramel and vanilla that exerts a well-balanced finish.
- Uses only the highest-quality single origin coffee beans
- Each cup contains it’s own airtight lid and filter ensuring a “clean” taste every time
- K-Cup is perfect for Keurig single cup brewers – although not currently compatible with the new Keurig 2.0